IIE Rosebank College is a brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). If you are passionate about education and excellent client experience, working with us could be for you. Our team and brand are vibrant, dynamic, and full of life. Our purpose is to change lives by making education accessible.
Our students are supported by multi-cultural dedicated staff and lecturers who are experts in their respective fields – having a mix of both theory and industry experience to ensure they produce well-rounded graduates that are ready for the new world of work.
Our brand and values
We are a mix of professionalism, youthfulness, and passion. Our values of integrity, respect, responsibility, transparency, quality, and commitment, form the foundation of how we treat our staff, clients and business partners.
- Job Title:Call Centre Operator/agent
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Division:Rosebank College Central Support Office
- Business Unit;Sales
- Minimum experience:Entry Level
- Company primary industry:Higher Education
- Job functional area:Sales
An Opportunity exists within Rosebank College National Office for young vibey individuals who are; – Sales and Customer Service driven. – Passionate and self-motivated.
Key Performance Area:
- Outbound Sales cold calling to corporates.
- Provide customer support on difficult problems.
- Implement tactics to de-escalate problem situations immediately.
- Transform a problem situation into a sales opportunity
- Advise on methods for identifying leads and procedures for turning them over.
- Minimum Matric/ Tertiary qualification.
- 2 – 3 years Call Centre Experience
- Outbound Sales cold calling
- Excellent understanding of Call Centre processes.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Professional, telephonic and customer care etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and PC’s essential.
Physical Job Requirements:
Fluent in 2 or more of the SA official languages
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again