Rand Water Driver Operator REF: RAN201201-5
Water Rand is looking of Driver Operator in the city of Vereeniging this is the permanent position working in portfolio bulk water services operation. responsible to manage and control the use of Rand Water pool and general vehicles on site
• Grade 12 or matric certificate
• Code C1 or grade 10 driver’s license and the ability to pass the Rand Water K53 drivers test.
• Must have a valid Public Drivers permit.
• Two years’ experience in Pool car planning, vehicle inspection, coordination as well as report writing is essential will add as an advantage.
Main Duties and Responsilibities
• Rendering adequate and efficient pool car service by monitoring and adhering to Transport Policies and Procedures
• Ensure pool car vehicles leaving Rand Water premised have adequate fuel.
• Ensure that inspection sheets and logbooks are completed in full each time a vehicle is used and bookings are done in advance.
• Pool car Maintenance by ensuring that licences, certificates of fitness are renewed annually. Ensure vehicles are clean. Ensure that every vehicle is mechanically sound and roadworthy at all times
• Submission of monthly reports in terms of irregularities found during the operation period as well as vehicle transaction reports for each vehicle.
• Ensure the distribution of Management briefs and publications from Head Office to departments at Vereeniging.
• Road traffic regulations
• Pool car planning and coordination
• Excellent communication (both written and spoken)
• Administrative flair
• Good driving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Planning and organizing
• Customer orientated
• Problem solving
• Good housekeeping
• Safety conscious
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSIND DATE: 12-DECEMBER-2020
THANKS FOR VISTING ZA JOBS PORTAL AND PLEASE CALL AGAIN