Property Caretaker (2X) REF NO.: refs/011493
- Directorate : Logistics
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R102 534.00 – R120 780.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. M.M Mohale TEL: 012 529 3222
- Employer : Department of Health
- Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Minimum of Abet level 4 /Grade 10. Hospital/Exterior Cleaning and garden experience in clinical environment will be an added advantage. Ability to read and write (as you will be expected to compile reports, sign attendance register and compile incidents reports), garden and grounds maintenance experience, ability to perform in a team and under pressure, must possess good communication skills. Ability to effectively use Property caretaker machinery, equipment and materials. Possess physical strength, be in good health and able to cope with physical demands of the post. Be prepared to work shifts including weekends and public holidays. Be prepared to rotate to different areas that require cleaning or maintenance. Be able to work within a team environment.
Day to day duties maintenance of grounds, gardens and surroundings, coordination of duties and delegation of tasks, overall proper and standardized maintenance of gardens, grounds and all hard surfaces, proper maintenance and handling of equipment and machineries in adherence to Occupational health and safety and Infection control policies, refuse and rubble removal, perform any other support duties delegated by the Supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCTOBER 2021
- CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous application for employment (Z83) form will be applicable, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again