Parmalat Latest Available Jobs
Parmalat is known for its focus on quality and dairy innovations and its annual top performances at the prestigious SA Dairy Championships are testament to the company’s delivery on this promise. Parmalat’s product basket includes a range of award-winning cheeses, butter, milk, flavoured milk, custard and fresh cream, as well as beverages, yoghurt and butter.
Lactalis South Africa’s employees are an integral part of our business success and the company offers a range of enhanced employee benefits and opportunities for career growth and development.
Our company’s core values are Ambition and Engagement with Simplicity.
In addition, our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) is built around creating a work environment where our people can thrive and excel.
- Parmalat requires people with at least a grade 10 to the professional qualification.
- Experience in negotiations with buyers.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Previous key account or Retail operations management experience essential.
- The requirements will primarily depend on the post that you are going to help when you upload your CV.
- Formulate strategy into Channel Specific Plans, by using applicable tools, KPI’s and procedures.
- Develop retailer specific strategies to achieve/exceed sales objectives. • Foster relationships with key stakeholders.
- Use trade visits to develop, build and nurture business relationships and to grow brand loyalty and commitment.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the market, competitors and economic conditions and use this to ensure a competitive advantage.
- Oversee the dissemination of sales information on both management and departmental levels to report on sales performance.
- Manage sales, trading terms, profitability, trade/deal discounts optimally.
- Understand Brand Value and Pricing in order to manage Profitability and Price Realization.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit here to register your CV with Lactalis South Africa and to view details of current vacancies.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.