Nestlé Internship programme for the supply chain in Bryanston, ZA. The Nestlé Internship Programme is now open for applications and Nestlé are looking for the next potential youth to join our ESAR team in the Supply Chain division.
Nestlé Internship programme minimum requirements
A completed Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement or related Over 65% academic average.
A day in the life of
The Graduate Programme not only introduces the working world of Nestlé, it also provides a strong foundation for further career development.
As a Supply Chain Graduate, you will be taken through 24 months rotational development programme in various departments including:
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Physical Logistics
- Customer Facing Supply Chain etc
Our Supply Chain Vision is to be the leading FMCG supply chain organization, delivering the best in class on-shelf-availability through cost-effective and safe operations, this programme will provide you with a broader understanding of the business & its divisions allowing you to gain exposure in your field of study making you more versatile.
What will make you successful
- A completed Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement or related
- Over 65% academic average
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies
- A drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Passionate about our Brands
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Fast learner
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again