Metro health services cleaners (x2) REF NO.: PSVC 28/2021
Department of health in western cape is looking for 2 cleaners, the vacant is in 2 institutions on your application mention the institution which you are applying its vacant. The salary package is R102 534.00 per annum.
This vacant his the following benefits 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
Institution: Post A: Hanover Park Community Health Centre(1post)
Post B: Nyanga Community Day Centre (1 post)
(Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services)
- Basic literacy and numeracy.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Must be physically fit to lift heavy objects.
- Must be willing to render a shift service on weekends, public holidays, day and night and duties and rotate in different departments according to operational needs and requirements (24-hour facility/s only).
- Good communication skills (read, speak and write) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Maintain a high standard of neatness and hygiene in the facility.
- Implement infection control policy standards.
- Effective cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Cost effective use of cleaning consumables.
- Provision of cleaning support services to nursing management.
- Effective Waste Management.
- Render support services to Household supervisor.
- Adhere to loyal service ethics.
HOW TO APPLY
Forward application to the follow addresses
Post A: To the Facility Manager: Hanover Park Community Health Centre
C/O Hanlyn and Hanover Park Avenue, Hanover Park, 7764.
(For the Attention: Ms M James)
Post B: To the Facility Manager: Nyanga Community Day Care Centre
Sithandathu Avenue, 7785.
(For the Attention: Ms P Cronje)
Post A: Ms M James
Tel: (021) 692-4972
Post B: Ms. P. Cronje
Tel: (021) 444-6197
NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms must Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again