Kruger National Park HOUSEKEEPER
Location: Skukuza, Kruger National Park, South Africa
Remuneration: TBD based on experience
Job level: Junior
Type: Three months fixed term contract/Permanent
Company: Kruger Shalati
Kruger Shalati is seeking a housekeeper. The hotel is situated in a unique setting in one of the world’s most iconic national parks – with lions, leopards and elephants as your neighbours – if this excites you, this might just be your dream job.
The successful candidate must be an all-round hands-on person who will be able to fill the duties of a general hotel housekeeper. The successful candidate must be self-disciplined, and reliable.
- You will ensure that cleaning materials are neatly stored and packed away after use
- Must adhere to world-class hospitality and service standards
- Professional, courteous, hospitable to guests
- Guest relations
- Ensure that when interacting with guests in the hotel environment that you are well presented, friendly and courteous.
- Hospitality knowledge advantageous
- Previous experience advantageous
- Able to work accurately under pressure
- English competency non-negotiable
- Time Management
- Meticulous – attention to detail crucial
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 20- JANUARY-2021
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 21 working days – please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL and please call again