The National Prosecuting Authority is looking for a Human Resource Clerk at their DDPP centre in Durban.
The successful candidates will be paid or receive a salary of R173 703 per annum, which is equivalent to R14 475.50 monthly(Excluding Benefits).
- Must have Grade twelve (matric) or equivalent qualification.
- Must have good communication skills (both verbally and in writing).
- Must have good interpersonal relations.
- Must have good administrative skills.
- Must be good in planning and organizing.
- Applicant must be computer literate and have knowledge in programs MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have good people skills.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Give high level human resources duties to the region.
- Oversee the recruitment process.
- To process or advance applications for service benefits and exit in the region.
- Give HR advice to staff in the region.
- Must do PERSAL Administration.
- Put together and submit monthly statistics on HR related functions.
- Liaise with customers and stakeholders with regards to all HR Functions.
- Help in the training and development programs in the region.
- Help in the performance assessment process.
HOW TO APPLY
People or persons applying for this post must do so via email. In order to send their applications, they must use the following email address: Recruit202138@npa.gov.za.
For any enquiries related to the post please contact: Sifiso Ntombela Tel No: (031) 334 5084
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again