Heidelberg Hospital cleaner are needed now. The directorate of support and 2 positions are available. The successful candidate will get paid a package of R104 073.00 Per Year. For enquiries contact Mrs. G.A.E. Thabethe tel (016) 341 1219.
Heidelberg Hospital Cleaner Requirements
- ABET (Adult Education and Training) or NQF level 2.
- Good Communications skills (verbal and written).
- Flexibility regarding shifts and Compulsory shift work.
- Knowledge of operating various machines.
- Provision of cleaning services (cleaning wards, offices, corridors, and boardrooms, dusting and waxing furniture, sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors, vacuuming and shampooing floors, cleaning walls, windows, and doors, emptying.
- cleaning of dustbins, collecting and removing of waste papers, arranging refreshments for meetings, Cleaning of Kitchens (cleaning of basins, wash, and keep stock of stock, arranging refreshments for meetings and filing of water bottles, cleaning of restrooms (refilling of hand wash liquid soap, replacing toilet paper and hand paper, empty dustbins.
- Clean and refresh toilets, keep and maintain cleaning materials and equipment (report broken machines and equipment, cleaning of machines and equipment after use and request cleaning materials. Adhere to ideal hospital guidelines.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be forwarded to the Human Resource Department, Heidelberg Hospital, Private Bag X612, Heidelberg, 1441. Physical Address: Corner HF Verwoerd and Hospital Street, Heidelberg, 1441. Applicants are encouraged to use hand delivery or post office due to institutional technical problems. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00
Applications are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents but must fill out a new Z83 form. Accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interviews. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified.
Persons in possession of foreign qualifications must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Whites, colored and people with disability are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time, and place determined by the Department.
Closing Date: 31-08-2022
Thank you for visiting the ZA JOBS PORTAL; please return to check for new job openings.