stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Location: 2 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Business Merchant Services Client Service
Telephonic communication with client base to provide accurate product information in line with standards protocols.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Grade 12.
- Experience:1-3 year’s related experience.
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
Following National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Manage costs/expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments.
- Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and the consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in the Call Centre.
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 02 NOVEMBER 2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again