Committed to Excellence.
At Faircape Group, excellence is a choice we make every day. It’s a decision we’ve made every morning since 1984. And it’s a promise we make to our clients.
We believe that putting excellent people in the right place is the key to our success. That’s why we’re dedicated to career growth and staff development. We embrace change and welcome challenge but we never waiver in our commitment to excellence. These values underpin our success, fuel our growth and inform our strategic decisions.
Faircape Group takes an aligned approach to sustainable growth. With foundations in the property industry, our portfolio of business units focus on retirement schemes, healthcare, property management services, and more.
The Faircape Group operates 6 high end retirement/lifestyle villages in the Western Cape.
We are seeking a Housekeeper at our Tokai Estate facility to carry out various cleaning duties and to ensure our facilities are in an orderly condition.
- Position: Housekeeper
- Company: Faircape Group
- Location:Cape Town, Western Cape
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Minimum experience: Entry Level
- Company primary industry: Hospital and Healthcare
- Job functional area: Other
Working Hours: You will be required to work 16.25 shifts per month, as per the roster from 07h00 until 19h00. Normal working days are Mondays to Sundays, including public holidays.
Salary on offer from R 4,500 Cost to Company per month.
Experience and knowledge:
- Minimum of 1 years cleaning experience preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations
- Knowledge regarding the proper use of cleaning/chemical agents
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- We will require a written reference in order to proceed with your application
Job duties include, but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout all areas of the facility
- Clean designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects upon request
- Ensure all walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Follow all health and safety regulations
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 30 JULY 2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again