Department of health in Gauteng is looking for a candidate to apply for cleaning vacancies in the directorate cleaning department and the package Package: R102 534.00 (Plus Benefits).
Enquiries: Mr Mvubu G T Tel no(011)898-8003
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Tambo Memorial Hospital
- Minimum ABET Level 2, Grade 6 or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to read and write.
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays. Prepare to work in various areas within the Cleaning Department.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hygienic and physically safe cleaning of Floors, Furniture, Bathrooms, Toilet Passages, Bed Lockers, Carpets, Lifts, Tables and Foyers.
- Hygienic clean walls and windows and other cleaning duties. The hygienic clean surrounding of the wards, side walls balcony and pathways.
- Ensure hygienic and physically safe cleaning of the kitchen and ensure that patient food is collected and served.
- Management and controlling of equipment and cleaning material.
- Deep cleaning as per request and according to schedules.
- Ensure that refuse bins are emptied, and rubbish is segregated and removed daily.
- Cleaning the Hospital daily according to infection control guidelines.
An application can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Closing Date: 08-01-2021
NOTE: Applications must be filled on a Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications.