Department of Economic Development is looking for an applicant with a good understanding of computers to apply for the available Data Capturer in South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate. This vacancy is under the Economic Development Projects Division.
The successful applicant will get a compensation package of R190 416 – R261 216 per annum (plus benefits).
- Position: Data Capturer
- Department: Economic Development
- Division: Economic Infrastructure Development.
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Computer Literacy will add an advantage.
- ability to work and communicate with customers.
Core Responsibilities Includes:
- Perform data capturing activities as required
- Follow the standard operating procedures in compiling, sorting and storing data
- Type, edit and generate a variety of documents and reports according to set standards
- Apply effective systems on data management methods to ensure good record-keeping and retrieving of information
- Follow security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure
- Ensure that completed work adhere to governance and legislative requirements
- Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with stakeholders at all times.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate that meets the minimum requirements mentioned above can apply online.
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 SEPTEMBER 2021
NOTE: Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained. Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.