Bosch Group Apprenticeship x3 Ref: REF98598K
Bosch Group Apprenticeship is having the opportunity to introduce students to introduce them to corporative, this apprenticeship will tale place in 15Th Road 96 – Midrand / GP. The employment type is the contract.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors of mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology. Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
Your responsibilities amongst others will include:
- To understand and successfully complete prescribed apprentice modules as per merSETA throughout the training period.
- Learning how to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Adhere to the workshop rules and regulations at all times.
- Be willing to be mentored and trained by qualified artisan trainers.
- Take responsibility for other training logbook & ensure it is signed consistently by mentor
- Be willing to do both on and off the job training.
- Meet all minimum requirements to undergo a trade test within the duration of 3 years.
- Learning and understanding the importance of health and safety within the workplace.
- Be prepared to maintain a Logbook over the duration of the Apprenticeship program.
- To maintain and accurately gather good housekeeping of the workplace.
- To act in a professional manner at all times.
- To perform any other duties appropriate to the role.
- To learn how to maintain workshop equipment and to keep it in good condition.
- No experience needed to apply for this apprenticesgip.
Your personal characteristics and skills:
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Attention to details & good conduct.
- Good communication skills
Bosch Group Apprenticeship minimum requirements
- Good Matric results with Science and Maths (not mathematical literacy) as passed subjects.
- N2 Electrical/Mechanical is a prerequisite.
- The successful candidate/s will be offered a 36 months contract.
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again