AVOBO under the division of mutual assurance society in Pretoria Gauteng is looking for candidates to apply for available call centre position or telemarketers. The position is based on the permanent position and notes that on your application quote a relevant reference number on the title of the post.
AVBOB, Africa’s largest Mutual Assurance Society providing a one-stop funeral insurance and burial solution, has a vacancy for jobs functions of sales and to general relevant leads for prospective clients to join the AVBOB insurance policy.
- Successful selling of AVBOB products telephonically.
- Keeping of daily, weekly and monthly statistics.
- Accurate typing and loading of client information.
- Meeting of sales targets as set by management.
- Compiling of statistics reports to management on a weekly basis or as required.
- Must have at least 6 months of sales experience.
- 6 months Call Centre experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Advanced computer literacy in e-mail and MS Office & Windows.
- Grade 12.
- High proficiency in English (Ability to speak and understand).
- Fluency of in African languages will be an advantage.
- Mathematics / Accounting (School Subject).
- Computer skills is a MUST (must be able to work on a PC).
- Client Services or Customer Care Course (Advantage).
HOW TO APPLY
Job Closing Date 14/06/2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again