AON LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME 2020/2021
AON is an Anglo-America insurance company is having available space for learnership programme in all provinces. on your application quote relevant Reference Number: AON201130-1.
The job title is Insurance Learnership in business unit human resources and training. Training will take place in South Africa, Gauteng National. The stipend will be paid.
AON offers 20 young unemployed students an opportunity to join our Learnership programme. This programme is a 1-year Learnership which offers a full Short-Term Insurance Qualification and work experience in one of the following Aon Offices nationally.
- Successful completion of a Matric
- English with at least a pass of 50%
- 2nd Language with at least a pass of 50%
- Math with at least a 50% pass
- South African Citizen
- Between the ages of 18 and 25
- FAIS Compliance Be willing to be registered as a FAIS representative under supervision with the Financial Services Board.
This 12-month Learnership Programme is an opportunity to obtain a qualification in Short Term Insurance NQF 4.
The incumbent in this role will attend theory training at a reputable Training Provider for the first 6 months and will join the workplace thereafter to gain practical short term insurance experience for the remainder of the Programme.
HOW TO APPLY
THANKS FOR ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN