DR PIXLEY KA ISAKA SEME MEMORIAL HOSPITAL is have 50 position for available administrative clerk to work in the hospital departments.
SALARY: R173 703.00 per annum Other Benefits: -13th Cheque, Medical Aid (Optional), Housing Allowance.
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK REQUIREMENTS
Standard10/Grade 12 Certificate
RECOMMENDATIONS: A minimum of 6 months of experience in an administrative support office environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, TRAINING AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- The incumbents of these posts will report to the Office Administrator: and will be responsible to provide administrative support and services to enable effective and efficient services within the Unit. The ideal candidate must:-
- Have organizational and time management skills, enabling timeous availability of data.
- Know the legislative and policy framework informing the area of operation.
- Have the ability to prioritise issues and other work-related matters and to comply with time frames set.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Have the ability to correctly capture information in writing (professional submissions and reports).
- Have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be computer literate.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:-
- Provide clerical support duties to the Unit to enable the attainment of predetermined goals and objectives.
- Conduct effective and efficient information flow and document tracking for the Unit
- Procure goods and services for the Unit according to Departmental Policies and Delegations.
- Implement and maintain office processes and ensure professional assistance and advice when delivering services to clients of the unit. • Render personnel administration clerical support within the unit.
- Provide financial administration support services within the unit.
HOW TO APPLY
TO: DISTRICT MANAGERS HOSPITAL MANGERS, COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE MANAGERS HEADS OF INSTITUTIONS HEAD OFFICE MANAGERS
Miss N Ngema Telephone: (033) 395 2830
NOTE: The following documents must be submitted:-
(a) Application for Employment Form (Form Z83), which is obtainable at any Government Department OR from the website – www.kznhealth.gov.za.
(b) Certified copies of an identity document, driver’s licence, highest educational qualifications and professional registration certificates – not copies of certified copies.
(c) Curriculum Vitae
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN