Department of Defence is hiring an administrative clerk in the financial management division on the chief directorate of finance services. The compensation salary is R173 703.00 Per Annual.
The available vacant is in the centre of Finance ETD Centre, Pretoria.
- Grade 12 Certificate. Computer literate (MS Office software packages).
- Analytical and innovative thinking ability as well as problem-solving ability.
- Good communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Strongly oriented towards teamwork, receptive toward work-related suggestion/ideas, decisive/persevering iro task finalisation.
- Added advantage: A post-matric qualification in general administration related field.
- In the possession of a valid RSA/Military driver’s license.
- Ability to compile and draft basic reports and returns.
- Exposure to/knowledge of the operating and utilizing of the ETD processes in the DOD/Public service/Private sector.
- Ability to effectively and correctly interpret and apply policy and regulations.
Delivering general administrative duties to assist in the efficient and effective management of the prescribed education, training and development function of all personnel within the Financial Management Division (Fin Div). Maintaining and administering an effective internal Registry Office of all documents, reports and other related documentation in the section. Receiving, registering, distributing, copying and filing of documentation for the section. Assist in arranging and managing accommodation and transport for learners, obtaining and issuing of course material and keeping of attendance register of all learners. Assisting in typing, copying and distributing course reports, name list, schedules, letter, memos and other related correspondence. Capturing of course attendance data and course results on the MILQUAL program on the PERSOL system and doing enquiries on the system. Assisting with general administration duties of the centre which includes inventory, budgeting, procurement of stock etc required by the centre for students. Keep attendance records of all personnel in the section and submit the monthly absenteeism return.
HOW TO APPLY
ENQUIRIES: Ms M. Wehl Tel No: (012) 674-4740
APPLICATIONS: must be submitted to Financial Management Division, DFSS, Career Management Section, Private Bag X137, Pretoria, 0001 or applications may be hand-delivered to Department of Defence, Poynton building, 195 Bosman Street, Pretoria where it must be placed in a wooden post box number 5 at Reception.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please use reference number not post number. All applicants must complete all the sections in the Z83 form including section C on contact details and medium of communications and section E on the current study (institution and qualification). Preference will be given to African males, White males, White females, Indian males, Indian females, Coloured females, Coloured males and Persons with Disabilities.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.